Method 1: Disable or Turn Off UAC (User Account Control) in Control Panel
- To user Control Panel to disable UAC in Windows 7, login the system with the administrative account, go to Start Menu -> Control Panel -> User Accounts
- Click on Change User Account Control settings link.
- Slide the slider bar to the lowest value (towards Never Notify me when)
- Click OK to make the change effective.
- Restart the computer to turn off User Access Control.
Method 2: Right-click the software and point to Run as Administrator
Method 3: Enable and login the system with default local Administrator